Countering violent extremism (CVE) is the use of non-coercive means, to dissuade individuals or groups from mobilizing towards violence, and to mitigate recruitment, support or engagement in ideologically motivated or justified terrorism, by non-state actors, in furtherance of political objectives.
Muflehun* is an independent non-profit at the nexus of society, security and technology. Our objective is to cultivate the values and acumen of youth to become the exemplars establishing a peaceful and inclusive global society. Ongoing strife in the international arena, regional conflicts and the enduring presence of terrorist groups has facilitated the increase of […]Read More>>
Our Approach Muflehun offers CVE-specific and CVE-relevant programs and services in several countries covering the Countering Violent Extremism landscape. Our holistic approach covers Prevention, Intervention, Interdiction and Re-entry needs for particular geographies, within the policy & legislative context. Our Services Muflehun provides the following services to communities, bilateral & multilateral agencies and governments: CVE […]Read More>>
Thank you for your interest in Muflehun. We are grateful for the generosity of those who have helped Muflehun to achieve its goals- through financial support, time and effort. Muflehun is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization, and donations to Muflehun are tax-deductible. Muflehun is an independent organization, and strictly non-partisan; we rely entirely on support from […]Read More>>
- Al Jazeera English Stream- Is ISIL Winning the Information War?
- NPR On The Media with Bob Garfield- “Internet Indoctrination”
- Dalai Lama & Muflehun Join in Panel Discussion on “Service in Action”
- HuffPost Live- What To Do About Returning Western Fighters?
- PBS NewsHour- What Can be Done to Prevent Youth Radicalization?
- US deploying elite force to boost fight against Islamic State - Reuters December 1, 2015
- German Cabinet Approves Plans to Help in Fight Against Islamic State in Syria - Wall Street Journal December 1, 2015
- Al Qaeda's Syria wing frees Lebanese captives in return for jailed Islamists - Reuters December 1, 2015
- Obama Explains How Climate Change Is 'Akin to the Problem of Terrorism' - TheBlaze.com December 1, 2015